Please join us:
Chicago Simulation Consortium
12th Annual Conference
August 13, 2014
The Center for Simulation Education at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine is pleased to present this one day program for faculty, standardized patient trainers, and medical educators. The program is designed to engage educators from local peer institutions to discuss their innovative approaches to skills and simulation education and assessment. Presentation and discussions will focus on educational theory, implementation processes, and outcome data for recently piloted projects. The conference will promote awareness of the challenges and benefits of innovative approaches in simulation education.
Please review the Brochure for Chicago Simulation Consortium 12th Annual Conference below for program details and submit your registration by August 4, 2014 to secure your reservation and availability of course material. There is no registration fee to attend this program, but registration is required.
2160 S. First Avenue
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, Room 0505
- E-MAIL information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX completed form to 708–216-5318
- Or CALL 708–216-3236 (M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Brochure for Chicago Simulation Consortium Conference:
- Brochure for Chicago Simulation Consortium 12th Annual Conference (PDF)
- Brochure for Chicago Simulation Consortium 12th Annual Conference (Word Document)